Itinerant early intervention behavior services in the public school to prevent the need for placement in more restrictive settings.
- Non-public school services providing highly trained team of teachers and paraprofessionals who have worked together for the last 5-12 years. We provide 1:4 staff student ratio with one teacher and 2 aides for each 12 students.
- Behavior intervention services including functional analysis of behavior, positive programming and case management by qualified and trained staff. A structured behavior system using a supportive approach; clear, consistent, predictable expectations, hourly recording of behavior and crisis intervention. The system is based on B.E.S.T. Practices, Reality Therapy (Glasser) and current research based behavior modification practices.
- Individualized academic instruction in all curriculum areas based on Essential California Content Standards Social
- Social skills, communication skills and conflict resolution skills training infused in the curriculum.
- Hands on independent living skills and pre-vocational training designed to prepare students for entry-level jobs in the community. Activities include: community service, service learning and team building activities.
- Transition services designed to enable students to transition back to their home school district or a less restrictive setting.
- Daily contact with parents/ care provider to communicate information and progress.
- Parent Training/ Love- Limits -and Responsibility